Thursday, September 10, 2009

All Right, Already!!!

I know, I know....I've been slacking a little on the blog lately....ok, I've been slacking a lot! Things have been pretty crazy busy over at the Black residence and well, to be honest, blogging just isn't up on my list of "to-do's". There. I said it. But now I'm back and have waaaay too many pictures of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. Some of the things we've been busy with:

-Kristen has been living with us all summer (her break from school) and we've been busy entertaining the boys during the HOT summer months lovely Las Vegas has to offer.
-MOVING. Yes, we've moved. Sadly, it's just around the corner from where we used to live. But the good news is, we moved to prepare ourselves for a different move coming up here shortly........details on that to come.
-Traveling.
-Having lots of visitors.
-Training for a marathon! My first (and possibly last :)) marathon is October 18th. There's something about running 15 miles in one day (and 40+/week) and oddly enough I just can't find the energy to do much else. Let alone, BLOG. Keeping up with 2 little boys after running just one mile is exhausting enough :)

Ok, so now it's September and Kristen is back in school. I've experienced a few withdrawals here and there but I should be getting a Kristen fix in about a week so I think I should be ok. My sweet Ethan misses his Aunt terribly and asks about her all the time. When Kristen left I didn't just lose a babysitter/cook/housekeeper...I lost my running partner!!! I didn't realize that watching someone next to me on the treadmill suffer as much as I was could offer such motivation....but alas, now that she is no longer running next to me--my motivation has dwindled. It can be a motivation killer when after running for 2 hours you realize you still have 5 more miles to go.......but I'm not complaining. I love the blisters on my feet. :) And let me just say that the Tiffany jewelry that I'm running this race for (pretty much why I signed up) better be good.

Oh, and hopefully they cure cancer too.....


We're off to our annual beach vacation on Saturday. I know the boys are going to be thrilled to run and play in the sand. Skyler has training the rest of the week so I get to explore Los Angeles with my boys...Ethan has been asking if he gets to go to Disneyland today everyday for the last week......I think someone is excited to see the Monsters Inc characters at Disneyland!!! I'll post those pictures next week. For now, enjoy the picture overload!!!

No comments: