Thursday, September 10, 2009

Teigan is getting TOO big!

So I haven't been very good about posting Teigan's monthly pictures. Here they are:

Teigan's 6 months


Unfortunately someone "misplaced" the camera for his 7th month pictures so here are his 8 month pictures:




And his 9 month pictures:


I have a lot of pictures like this--as soon as I would sit him up, he'd slump down......

Lots of pictures like this.......

And this.........


Have I mentioned how much we LOVE this little guy?? He is absolutely perfect for our family. He's a great little brother and loves his big brother. I still think having two is a breeze because Teigan is just so chill!

He just broke his 2 bottom teeth (finally!) and was a trooper during the teething process. We didn't even realize he was teething! He loves loves loves to eat bananas. They are his favorite. I just cut them up and they are gone in seconds. He also LOVES avocados. He and Ethan both love when we have avocados for dinner. Let's see....he can pull himself into a standing position and can even stand on his own without holding on to anything for a few seconds. He says mama and dada and baba (for bottle) and loves to "sing" with Ethan. He's quite the dancer as well :) Oh we just love love love our little Teigan Grant!!! Seriously. So. Stinkin. CUTE!!! We feel so blessed to be parents to both our boys and are so grateful for their healthy little bodies and super sweet spirits!

2 comments:

Molly Rivera said...

Glad to have you back in the blogging world!! I missed you!!
I cannot believe Teigan is really that old already.....TIME IS FLYING!
I want to hear all about this move...fill me in!!

Rasmussen Family said...

look at that cute light hair!! So...when r u guys moving?