Thursday, September 10, 2009

Picture Overload

When I say overload, let me assure you that that is an understatement. :)

One of my favorite pictures ever!!

A common mode of transportation for Teig....

Teig's first experience with an m&m.

Ethan said he was "feeding" Mickey. I laughed out loud.

A birthday cake I made....

Skyler's idea of "feeding" Teigan

Love this face!

Teig crawled up to sit on Daddy

At the zoo. I love having 2 boys. They are best friends!

E loved the train and rode it over and over and over.........

T fell asleep in the stroller. Comfortable, huh??

LOVE this picture. E comforting T.

Playing baseball....E said he needed a helmet like his Uncle Scott and came back with his Elmo halloween bucket. Again, I laughed out loud.

Being brothers....

Teigan "helping" Ethan eat his food.

Running through the water feature at the park

Ethan with his "girlfriend" Emme. Emme told him when they get bigger they need to have true love's kiss! I love it!

No comments: