Thursday, May 21, 2009

Come home Mr. E!!!

Kristen had to drive her new truck from the Price is Right back to Colorado to trade it in for something new--and she thought that since she was only going to stay for 3 or 4 days that she should take Ethan with her so he could visit his grandparents. I thought that sounded like a fun idea....well that was almost 2 weeks ago!!!! And my little boy is STILL in Colorado!! I miss him! Although, it has been kind of fun pretending that we only have 1 child....and I bet Teigan has loved all of the extra attention!!

I have talked to Ethan every day since he's been gone and he tells me all about his day: what he's doing at the time that we're talking, what he ate for breakfast, lunch and what he's going to eat for dinner, how he plays with our dog Copper, etc. Then he asks me what I'm doing and what Teigan is doing and informs me that daddy's at work. He's so stinkin smart! And when we get off the phone he says, "Bye mama, I love you!" It just melts my heart everytime! I so love that he can express himself now!! He comes home tomorrow and I can't wait to spend some time with my little Ethan!!!!

Here are some fun pictures of the boys!

Ethan loves to hold Teig all by himself

Kristen feeding Teigan before our fun Cinco de Mayo party!!

A yummy choco taco for Cinco de Mayo...and he LOVED his pina colada!

My adorable Teig

Ethan "reading" Teigan a book--what an awesome big brother!

Some fun cupcakes I made for a Relief Society get together

Teigan drinking all by himself!!

2 comments:

Molly Rivera said...

Two week is long time without your little boy!
Teigan is so stinkin cute!!

Holly said...

Thanks for all your comments on our blog. How fun that Ethan has had some one-on-one time with the grandparents and you've had some one-on-one time with Teigan--but that's a long time to be apart! I love all the pictures of Ethan & Teigan together; I'm sure they're going to grow up being best buds. And Teigan is getting so big (and so cute! I love his grin!) I'm glad there's someone else out there who swaddled as long as we did--I thought we were the only ones & that we were crazy for doing it! (it got hard to find swaddling blankets big enough!)