Monday, July 28, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well I am now in my 6 month!! This pregnancy has gone by so fast! I went to my dr. appointment today and everything is looking great! He is quite the kicker, although, he prefers to curl up in a little ball whereas Ethan was all stretched out all the time. He is head down, and hopefully will stay head down....I don't know why some babies decide to be difficult from the very beginning and get in the breech position...but if this baby knows what's good for him he'll stay in the head down position and give me an easy delivery just like his big brother.

I'm measuring right where I should be, and have only gained a whopping 8 pounds!!! I was nervous to step on the scale this week though, because I feel like I've been eating like a deranged pregnant lady for the last couple of weeks! I only gained 17 pounds total with Ethan, and it looks like I'm headed in that same direction with this one. Made losing the weight pretty easy--so hopefully it will be the same this time around because Steve, my brother, is getting married oh about 2 weeks after I'm due to give birth!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hey cuz. I'm glad the pregnancy is going well. I can't believe you have only gained 8 lbs. That is great. I think I gained that the first month :) I hope this baby gives you an easy delivery as well. Usually the second baby's are easier anyways. Atleast that is how mine went. Good luck.