Friday, August 1, 2008

18 Month Checkup

Yesterday was Ethan's big day at the doctor's office! Why? Because it was the very last immunization shot that Ethan had to get until he goes to Kindergarden!!!!! He handled the shot like a real trooper (after 18 months of getting pricked in the leg--he probably got used to it!).

He is in the 98th percentile for height/weight/head development. Yes, 98 percent! He is going to be a big boy. I guess that's what happens when you combine the Savage bulk with the Black height. I've been told before that if you double a child's height at 2 years of age, that will give you a close approximate of how tall the child will grow. Well, Ethan was 37 inches tall so, by those standards he should be around 6"2' and probably taller because he still has 6 months of growing before he even turns 2. He was 27 lbs. too. And believe me, I can feel that every time I put him in his car seat!

We sure love our little man!!! I can't imagine a lifetime without him.......

No comments: