Sunday, October 7, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Ok, here goes...the topic is "My Husband" :-)

What is his name? Skyler Norman Black

How long have you been together? I first met Skyler in 2004, but we officially got together June 29, 2005

How long did you date? Well, we were dating for only 2 months before we got engaged...and 4 months later we were married...so 6 months. Not very long....

How old is he? 24

Who eats more? Skyler can definitely eat more at one sitting (think a whole pizza), but I think I eat much more throughout the day.

Who said I love you first? Skyler--we went out to the woods and made a fire and ate tin foil dinners. It was pretty romantic :)

Who is taller? Skyler

Who sings better? Hmmm--I think I do

Who is smarter? Skyler is smarter school wise--I'm smarter in other ways though.

Who does the laundry? I do for sure...I don't know that I would let Skyler do it considering he washes lights AND darks together.... :)

Who does the dishes? Depends on who cooks, but for the most part we just both pitch in. I usually find dishes that he leaves around the house though....

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When you look at the bed, I do. In bed, it's Skyler. (I have to sleep closest to the bathroom--ever since the pregnancy, and it's closer to Ethan's room)

Who pays the bills? Skyler

Who mows the lawn? We live in Vegas, so no lawn. If there was though, it would be Skyler

Who cooks dinner? Depends--we both have our moments.

Who drives when you are together? Skyler is always the driver

Who is more stubborn? Good question--Skyler and I are both incredibly stubborn, but it takes a lot longer for Skyler to budge though.

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Skyler, but he's usually apologizing for being so stubborn!!!

Who kissed who first? Skyler kissed me first, but of course I was hoping he would!

Who asked who out? Funny thing: when we first met in 2004, he didn't want anything to do with me! Then in June, he walked into the gym where I was working out, walked right up to me and said that we should go out sometime. We went out that night and the rest is history.

Who proposed? Uh, Skyler of course.

Who is more sensitive? Me for sure. It all started about 17 months ago when I found out I was pregnant..... :)

Who has more friends? I think I stay in touch with more of my "old" friends, but Skyler has more now (through work and stuff) but really, who are we kidding...his friends are my friends and mine are his...

Who has more siblings? I do 5 on my end, 3 on his.

Who wears the pants in the family? Silly question...we both are equally in charge of decision making...actually, I think Ethan wears the pants! :-)

No comments: