Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New pictures

Ethan gets cuter by the day--so I had to post new pictures! He has just started saying da da and sounds that start with G--it's pretty cute. Also, he is getting his first tooth! It hasn't broken through yet, but I can feel it!


Standing like a big boy at his exersaucer


What a happy boy!


He loves his saltine crackers!


About 2 of the snacks actually make it into his mouth...


He loves bath time!


Makin a mess with his biter biscuit...he loves em though!


I can't see with this hood on!

1 comment:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Hey Kel!
Ethan is getting so big, and is sooo cute! Did you have your surgery and is everything okay in that department? I hope that and all else is well! Your blog is so fun to look at and read! We need to talk some time, my cell phone is being all funky but I will try to call you soon!