Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Ethan was the most adorable kangaroo I think I have ever seen! He loved to see other kids all dressed up and enjoyed going around "trick or treating." He makes me laugh so much--I am so blessed to have such a sweet, sweet little baby boy. I couldn't ask for anything better! He started singing along with me to The Wheels on the Bus (obviously not the actual words--for those of you who needed clarification) :-) But he will just blab along with me. It's quite comical. He is sooo smart!!!! Ok, I'm done bragging (for now). Enjoy the pictures!!!

Grandma Savage bought him a dragon, monkey, and puppy costume but we went with the kangaroo. It was fun having so many choices though :)


He was NOT happy to be in that dragon costume!










I guess if the pictures don't speak for themselves--I put Ethan in a pumpkin--and he probably thought I was crazy! It was easy getting him into it--but I practically had to cut him out of it!!






Obviously--he was done cooperating with the crazy mama on the other side of the camera (about 40 pictures later)

2 comments:

Valerie Housley said...

Oh those are cute! I love the pumpkin ones, how creative!!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Do you like all my comments? Getting sick of me yet? These are so cute!