Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Surgery

I think I'm fully recovered by now. It was almost 2 weeks ago that I went under the knife...and all of the pain has basically subsided (unless Ethan kicks me in the stomach while changing him, or crawls over me to get the remote...) other than that, I feel great! The doctor said I couldn't work out for a while, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him :) Also, he said I couldn't pick up my sweet baby boy for the 2 weeks after the surgery, and for the first two days it really did hurt too much to lift him, but after a few days I just couldn't resist. Who could?! Anyway, I've been a lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband. He took 2 weeks off work to stay home and take care of me and Ethan. He goes back to work tomorrow and I'm gonna miss having him around! I got used to having him do everything for me..."Skyler, will you change Ethan's diaper my stomach hurts......Skyler can you feed Ethan lunch my stomach hurts......." It's been a lot of fun to just spend time together as a family. Ethan especially loved playing with his daddy. He would wake up from his morning nap with this cute look on his face when Skyler would go in to get him out of his crib like, "Huh? You stayed home again today? Alright!"

1 comment:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

hey Kel,
Glad your are doing okay, hope all goes well when Skyler goes back to work. It is fun to see all your cute pictures of your cute little boy. Isn't it crazy that we all have family's now? Love ya!
Jessi