Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mountain's Edge Park

So today we took Ethan to the park. Sundays are perfect days to just spend time with each other. I said in an earlier post that Ethan loves the swings. I think that is in understatement. Words cannot describe how much Ethan loves having the wind blow in his face as he goes back and forth back and forth...when we tried to take him out of the swing--he started crying! Daddy took him on the rope jungle too. He also enjoys the little water play area. Every time water would sprout up I would stick his little hands or feet into the water. He finds that rather amusing (although, I don't think it takes much)! We're home now, and the park trip really tuckered him out--so he's down for a nap. I think I'll do the same..............

















No comments: