Saturday, September 1, 2007

Las Vegas

Ok, so like I said, here I am in Vegas. We've been here for a little more than a year and a half, and yes, I've gotten use to the heat! We're great at running from the air conditioned house to the air conditioned car to the air conditioned stores...(having a baby has slowed me down just a bit!) So other than paying an arm and a leg for air conditioning-Las Vegas has it's perks. I still have to find them though... :) Really though, Las Vegas has been good to us. My husband has a wonderful job--he just passed all of his CPA exams--so now he can really bring home the bacon. Woot Woot! And having nice weather pretty much year round is rather refreshing. I have also made some of the best friends I could ever ask for!! The only thing that makes me want to get outta here is when I see Ethan's little red cheeks after a car ride...it's impossible to get the air conditioning back to him when he's in a rear-facing car seat! Other moms...you can relate I'm sure. It just breaks my heart though, but luckily, he's a trooper!

No comments: