Saturday, September 15, 2007

Can I just say...



...that I LOVE, LOVE Saturdays! It used to be that Skyler and I would stay up late watching movies and playing nintendo and then we'd sleep till noon. Those are a thing of the past though. Well, let's be honest, we still stay up late watching movies and playing nintendo, but now we wake up at 7. Today Ethan woke up at 7:30 (he slept for about 12 hours!) and daddy went in to get him (he always does, that's his job) :-) Then he brings him back into bed so I can feed him and then we just play! While the 3 of us were in bed I just thought to myself, "this is MUCH better than sleeping till noon." And it's true. Having a baby is very rewarding even though you have to give up other things. Saturdays are also Gymboree days!! Whoo hoo! We take Ethan to gym and music class every Saturday at 11 and they sing songs, play baby soccer, go down slides and through tunnels--and Ethan just absolutely LOVES it! I highly recommend Gymboree to every mother! Ethan is in the 6-10 month group and I think he is the youngest baby there. He has learned SOOO much from the other babies. For example, Ethan had just barely started the army crawl when we took him to gym class...most of the other babies were crawling around and I think Ethan didn't want to be embarrassed at the next class and that week he started crawlilng!!! He sure showed them.... :-) Plus, it's a blast to watch Ethan try to interact with the other little babies. I think he's gonna be quite the ladies man though (I'm not sure if that's a good thing...) because he is always paying attention to the other little girl babies. He is NEVER looking at the teacher. So anyway, Saturdays are wonderful! Life is good! Ok, I'm off to the gym.........

No comments: