Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes.....

Ethan, Teigan and I are visiting in Colorado Springs while Skyler is away on business. This morning Ethan woke up and said he wanted to go up to see Scott and Jared. I told him that they had already left for school but Ethan insisted he checked it out for himself.

He came back downstairs about 10 minutes later and reported that Scott and Jared had in fact gone to school. While he was talking I could smell Snickers bar on his breath. Our conversation went something like this:

Me: Ethan, where did you get the candy??

Ethan: (doesn't respond-just stares at me)

Me: Ethan, who gave you that candy??

Ethan: Ummm.....(hesitation) Joseph Smith.

Me: LOL!!!!!!

Oh how I love my talking two (almost 3!) year old!! The things he comes up with just makes my day :)

1 comment:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

what a sneaky prophet! haha this is hilarious! What a cute kid!