Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon--Can't Wait to See You!


So unfortunately because we have children and basically no family or friends here that we feel comfortable asking to watch the kiddos while we abandon them to run around like teenagers til all hours of the night so we can fill our selfish needs to get high on vampires and werewolves...(I might be grouping Skyler in on this without his full consent, but I think secretly he's into it too)--we are just going to have to act like the adults that we are and wait until a more appropriate timing. *SIGH* Thankfully, my sister is coming for the weekend so we won't have to wait TOOOOOO long for a sitter! Am I excited? Duh. Am I obsessed? More than you know. Am I Team Edward or Team Jacob? Both, and I can explain myself.

For years Skyler has been calling me Bella. I guess that's my pet name and I love it. And guess what? He started calling me that 4 years ago WAAAY before this whole Twilight thing got out of hand. So basically, if I'm Bella--Skyler is Edward. Or Edward is Skyler. Either way--Edward is my husband. So obviously I have to be team Edward. I can't diss my spouse like that.

However, if I'm looking at it like that, I certainly can't leave Jacob out. You see, Jacob is Jacob Black. And I am Kellie Black. So obviously I'm married to Jacob too. The last name proves it. I'm an old school kind of gal and taking the last name of my man is what I do. So you see my predicament. Most people are either Team Edward or Team Jacob and there is no gray. I have to stay true to my men so you see my friends, I am both Team Edward and Team Jacob. Don't hate. Don't judge. I obviously had no choice in the matter. The fates have sealed it.

I am uber excited and can't wait to watch my husbands on the big screen with my husband. Wait?? Does that make sense? Oh yes my friends, oh yes it does.

3 comments:

Molly Rivera said...

YOur posts are always hilarious! Enjoy your husbands this weekend....all three of them :-)

Layne & Crystal said...

Haha! Nice Kellie. I love your posts! The movie is amazing! Watched it last night at midnight and it was 10 times better than Twilight! I hope that you (and Skyler) love it!

Jessi said...

saw it, LOVED it! so so so so much better than the first one! who wouldn't thought that you were a were-woman- hope skyler is ok with that