Monday, February 2, 2009

We have a 3 Month Old!

Has it really been 3 months?? Teigan is the most easy going baby and we just love him! He has been sleeping almost through the entire night since he was 2 months old--which definitely makes my life so much easier. I joke with Skyler that Teigan is being so good on purpose because he knows there's a little girl waiting to come to our family! :-)

Teigan rolled over from his back to stomach a couple of times today! He wasn't very happy once he realized what he did, and since he can't roll himself back I had to rescue him. He's also giving us tons of smiles--especially when he hears Daddy's voice. Of course, I think he just gets more handsome everyday. He doesn't see the doctor again until he's 4 months old, so no updates there. He are his pictures though!

2 months (I changed his stuffed animal because Grandpa Black got him this adorable dog for Christmas):


And 3 Months:


I can't believe how fast they grow!!! I'm already missing his newborn stage--in fact, I sort of miss pregnancy in general....there will be more though!! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha he looks so goofy! what a cutie :)

Nilda Noel said...

Congratulations on the little one. They grow so quickly. Can't believe you are a mom of 2. That is awesome.

Ryan and Laura said...

I can't believe it's been three months already! He sure is one handsome little guy. We are back in town and would love to play sometime. Give us a call when you have a minute :)

Rasmussen Family said...

so i need your number so I can call you when we're in Vegas!!