Friday, February 20, 2009

Too Cute for Words

Prepare for a picture overload--I haven't updated for a while...we are all doing well though! Skyler has been out of town for the last two weeks. Boo! The only good thing about him traveling is at least his firm allows him to come home for the weekends. Otherwise I would have been Valentine-less! But we had a wonderful Valentine's Day mostly because my sister was in town and watched our boys for us! It was nice to have a night out with the husb.

Ethan continues to learn and grow. He's too smart for his own good if you ask me. The other night Skyler was trying to get him to eat his vegetables at dinner and Ethan said, "Daddy be nice!" hahahahaha! So so funny! Teig is almost 4 months old! I can't even believe it. Actually, I can, because he is huge! He treats every meal as though it's his last and drinks for dear life!!! I sure love my little boys even though I feel hugely outnumbered!

The Valentine cookies I made for Sky and the girls I visit teach

The more appropriate cookies I made for Skyler:

Sky was doing some work and Teigan managed to find himself in this position and he loved it!!

He also liked when Sky held him high

Our little hand sucker--Ethan never did this

Sooo tired! Sleeping babies are just presh!

First bath together! Teig's face is like "No mom! Don't let him hold me!"


Copying Aunt Kristen. His pajamas are size 4T. 4T!! He's only 2! Thanks Grandma Black--he loves his SD pj's!

1 comment:

Rasmussen Family said...

Yay! I'm excited to come see you guys! So a sister from my mission is going to be in north vegas that weekend too so I was thinking I could have her drop me off at your place? How far from the strip are you?