Sunday, April 27, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

My parents and my two younger brothers, Scott and Jared, were able to come visit us in sunny Las Vegas for their Spring Break. It was so much fun to have them here for a week. My parents had a hotel room on the strip but Scott and Jared stayed with us to soak up time with their nephew Ethan. They are SOOO good with him! I would actually feel more comfortable leaving Ethan with my 12 and 11 year old brothers than with some of my adult friends!!! Ethan sure loves his uncles!

My mom and I had fun shopping and going to model homes (we LOVE to look at model homes!) and we had lots of yummy evening outs thanks to my dad! Another highlight of the trip was when we took Ethan swimming! The first day the outdoor pool's heater was broken and the water was FREEZING! Scott and Jared still got in, and we even tried to put Ethan in, but apparently my little boy is way too smart to swim in cold water! He preferred to just get his toes wet....


And when even that got too cold for him, he preferred to just watch everyone else swim in the comfort of a warm towel with Grandma....


Here are some more fun pictures from their visit!

Ethan and Emme looking cool with their sunglasses!

Yep, that's my 14 month old baby going to town on a barbecue rib!

And loving every minute of it!

I'm surprised I got a smile out of him after such a long day!!

Day two at the pool--the heater was working and he had a blast!

The water was so nice that even I joined them!

We hadn't even left the parking garage!!!


I am so lucky to have such wonderful parents! They are great grandparents to Ethan and we just love them to death!

1 comment:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Wahoo! I love love love swimming, our pool does not open until memorial day out here! So the beach will have to do, but we can't get copletly in there because I am a weenie lvoe you and msis you! Thanks for posting!!!!!