Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random

Just some more random pictures.....

Ethan is starting to eat with utensils! He makes quite the mess and only a little bit of what was actually on the fork makes it into his mouth. The rest either goes on the floor or on his lap. And it is a PAIN to clean his high chair up after he's through!


He is really proud of himself for eating like a big boy and here are a few examples of the look on his face when he has "accomplished" his goal....



I'm proud to say that Ethan is such a mama's boy! Hopefully he always will be! He has been so cuddly and loving towards me lately. He will just come up to me and give me a hug or a kiss--and I don't even have to ask for it! Now that is all the praise I need! I was reading to Ethan in the love sac and he fell asleep with me--I can't even remember the last time he did that because he always seems to be on the go. When Skyler came home from work he took these pictures:

He even rolled over on top of me without waking up!


I sure love the boys in my life!!!!

On a side note: Ethan is getting his top molars and his bottom sharp teeth (incisors??) and has been acting like a champ! He almost has all of his teeth! My mom said that I didn't have ANY teeth until I was 18 months old--they even took me to the dentist to get x-rays to even see if I had any up there!!

Ethan can sing the first half of the ABC's--he kind of trails off into gibberish around J, K, L......and also loves to sing E.I.E.I.O. and that's the only part he'll sing. Sometimes after he wakes up from his naps, I can hear him on the monitor singing EIEIOhhhhh! So cute!

1 comment:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Hey. uh.... I can't get your pictures to sounds up! everything sounds so awesome and seems like he is growing up big, sure would like to see it though! is it just me?