Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We are so grateful for this Easter holiday to reflect on the many blessings we've been given. I couldn't help but think today, that if we live righteously, we can be a family for eternity because of the resurrection of our Savior! It is such a profound thought that I'm just going to leave it at that....I'm in awe of the plan our Heavenly Father has created for us.

We took Ethan to an Easter Egg Hunt yesterday and let's just say it was complete and utter mayhem. I don't think I will ever do one of those huge egg hunts ever again!

Look at that crowd!!! And this is only the 1-3 age group!!

Regardless of the crowd--Ethan was able to collect a few eggs. He had a lot of fun!

To be honest, I can't believe I even have a child that is able to hunt for eggs! It seems so surreal. This is Ethan last year on his very first Easter-barely able to sit up on his own.....

And now today-walking around like a big boy.....

We (I) dyed some eggs together. It made quite the mess, but Ethan really loved watching the egg go from white to blue and green and orange, etc.

The Easter Bunny was very generous to Ethan this year--a new big coloring book and toddle crayons! Not to mention Ethan's favorite--CANDY!!


Hunting for Easter Eggs!


Taking a bite of his very first Peep...he loved it (of course). I, however, cannot repeat cannot STAND Peeps! I don't even really like to look at them. Skyler, on the other hand, loves them. Yuck.....

Coloring with Daddy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a great easter also! Ethan is getting so big! I love hisshirt tie and shorts... So stinking cute. Time flies huh? You are such a good mommy! Sounds great that tax season is coming to an end! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.