Sunday, November 11, 2007

Holiday Cheer!

So it looks like we can't wait any longer to put up decorations for the Holiday Season! Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of Thanksgiving decorations, so we are just going straight for Christmas! Whoo hoo!! We are soo excited to put up our tree and stuff because we know that little Ethan will just love it! I think the problem is going to be defending the tree from Ethan's tiny grasp! He is such a little dare devil now! He will be standing at the couch and then he will just decide that he wants to be at the coffee table--so he will literally let go of the couch and lunge for the table! It freaks me out--but luckily he has been successful every time. Also, he loves to get into any drawers or cupboards and pull out all of their belongings. The other day, he pulled out all of our dvds. When I removed him from the mess to clean up, the next thing I knew--all of the remotes/magazines/diapers had been pulled out of the coffee table drawers. He sure keeps me busy! Stay tuned for pictures! I know we're putting our decorations up a tad early, but hey, we don't really care. We are too excited and really, who is going to see them except for us? Maybe some good friends that come to the house, but other than that.....also, I need addresses for Christmas cards....Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Hey! I am glad that I am not the only one who is already up for some holiday decorations! I made DJ put up the tree yesterday and felt a little silly, but I am so excited! Post pictures of your tree when you get it up!!

Valerie Housley said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! Check out my blog for the rules!