Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My sweet/handsome/funny boy!

Have I mentioned before how in love I am with Ethan?!?! I so love being able to stay home with him throughout the day--I would miss so many funny things he says and does if I wasn't around.
Ethan being silly with his Elmo Halloween bucket (thanks Grandma Savage!)

Last week was so wonderful because Skyler took an entire week off of work to stay home and be lazy with me and Ethan. Except-we weren't so lazy (at least Sky wasn't)....we were hard at work getting the baby's room put together, and Ethan's room got some new furniture as well--so Sky was busy putting together the crib and dressers. We also painted the baby's room. It was so refreshing to spend a full week with my wonderful husband!



How lucky am I?!

Here are a few pictures for the grandparents to see how big Ethan is getting!



We are so blessed to have a healthy, beautiful son!

2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

He really is growing so fast!! You are so lucky to be able to stay home with him! We're going through vegas the end of this month for tyler's sister's wedding...you going to be around?

Unknown said...

I just saw the link to your blog on your facebook and I had to look! I love the green on the walls.. What a bright happy color! Ethan is so cute! I can't get over how happy he looks all the time! I enjoyed reading your blog!