Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

The other night was our ward's Trunk or Treat and we had so much fun! There was a huge blow up bounce house inside the gym, great food, lots of fun little carnival games and of course, the trick or treating at the end. Ethan is so adorable when he says, "Trick or Treat"! I wonder if he ever wondered why he was dressed like a turtle and getting candy thrown into his bucket after saying trick or treat.....his best friend Emme also came with us and they both really enjoyed themselves! They are going to go around together on Halloween too. I absolutely love this part about being a mom!!!

Now for the pictures!
A cute little pumpkin and handsome little turtle!

There was a photographer taking pictures in front of King Kong--Ethan wasn't too sure about that!

Daddy and Ethan (Do they not look EXACTLY alike?!)

Doing the sucker pull

Bean bag toss

Me and Jordan before he leaves for his mission in a few weeks!

Family of 3 (soon to be 4)!!!

Trick or Treat!

Time to go home


I should have taken pictures of our decked out Halloween decorations in our house! I am obsessed with decorating for the holidays....poor Skyler.....I tell him to keep working hard to fund my insanity! We had cobwebs outside our house, lots of lights, pumpkins, spiders, etc etc. I can't wait until my fund for holiday decorations increases!! Thanks Sky for working so hard! :-)

3 comments:

Alec and Emily said...

Hope you guys have a fun Halloween. Your little guy is so cute! Good luck with the last of your pregnacy and labor!! How exciting for you guys

Unknown said...

You look great for being so close!! and I loved the turtle costume.. adorable!

Katie and Victor said...

I swear Ethan gets cuter and cuter in each picture I see... I loved the turtle costume! Good luck in the next few weeks with the new one coming!