Friday, September 5, 2008

Random Thoughts and Pictures

So like I said, we flew home to Colorado--so I thought it would be nice for Ethan to pull his own little carry-on bag. I found the perfect one too--it's an Elmo/sports themed carry on and it is darling!! I think I got more compliments at the airport than in the whole 19 months that we've had Ethan. And I must admit--he was pretty dang cute wheeling his luggage around!!

He looks like such a little man!!!

Ethan is also starting to talk a lot--and I mean A LOT! I am sometimes caught off guard at the words that come out of his mouth. I taught Ethan to say "Hut, Hut, Hike!" when I ask him what a football player says about 2 or 3 months ago but my mom thinks he's brainwashed though, because now I don't even have to say "what does a football player say?" to hear him say hut, hut, hike--all Ethan has to hear is the word football and he starts yelling hut, hut, hike! That's my boy!!!

Pregnancy is still going well--although, I am ready just to have him here! I'm so thankful for easy, non-complicated pregnancies!

Now for some random pictures.....

Ethan can now pull himself into our computer chair to "play" on the computer (even though he knows he isn't supposed to). Here's how I found him.

And him realizing that he was busted--just trying to butter me up with that cute face!

His reaction to me telling him to get down....

Riding his scooter bike at Grandma Savage's.

Again, the funny face he makes when I try to take his picture....

He sure loved the nice weather of Colorado--where he was actually able to go outside and play during the day!


We also recently had to get Ethan a new pair of tennis shoes because he outgrew his old ones way too fast. He now wears a size 7!! He loves to run and play in his new shoes!

Eating like a big boy

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I can't believe he wears a size 7 already. That My 2 1/2 year old is wearing a 6 1/2-7. He is getting so big. I love how he tries to butter you up when he knows he is in trouble :) Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well.

guerita buenita said...

cutest pics ever!! our new blog address is carissarasmussen.blogspot.com

Rasmussen Family said...

I can't believe you're so close to having your baby!!!