Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'll tell you what...

I know one of the major milestones of being parents is when your baby begins to sleep through the night. We were lucky because Ethan was doing that probably a month after he was born--but another WONDERFUL milestone is when your baby begins to walk. Nothing tires Ethan out more than a few laps between mom and dad. And it is working out beautifully for me and Skyler. We were able to sleep in till 10:00 this morning! We put Ethan down around 9 last night--he was out cold for 13 hours!!! Can you believe it? I sort of woke up in a panic when I saw that it was 10 in the morning and I hadn't heard a peep out of Ethan! Life is certainly good!

1 comment:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

He's walking!! (okay maybe i am a bit behind...) This is awesome!! I hope Colorado was good, sorry we did not get together!! 13 hours... wow!