Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Update

We had a wonderful Christmas this year in beautiful, snowy Colorado! Ethan did really well on the flight out there and the flight back (he wouldn't sleep a wink). Instead, he thought it was fun to walk up and down the aisle with daddy saying "hi" to everybody he saw, flirting with the people sitting behind us, and eating anything he could get his little hands on. We think, though, that there's something with the altitude difference or something because every time I have ever gone home with him-his nose starts running like crazy. Anybody else notice this problem (Jess, Valerie)? And the same thing happened when we touched down in Vegas. Either way, we had a great time with friends and family. Thanks mom and dad, Norm and Linda for being so great and generous! I figure it will just be easier (and more enjoyable) if I just post some pictures of our time in CO.

Here are a few pics of us at the airport on our way to CO. Ethan LOVED the moving walkway (so much, he threw up after "riding" it a few times).





Eating a banana at Grandma and Grandpa Black's...(he's not really a patient eater....)

My little athlete (already)!!! Check out his form! Beautiful!



Messiest eater ever--I feel so bad for the server who meets Ethan's wrath...



Ethan's new love in life: ReddiWhip

With Uncle Scott and Jared

Me sitting on Santa's lap

Ethan and Gramma Savage

His new favorite book

Chillin with Grandpa Savage



Taking Ethan to a buffet was the smartest decision we've ever made!

1 comment:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

WOW! I am so behind on checking everyone blogs!! It looks like colorado was so much fun! I am sooo glad! I have not noticed the runny nose thing... but it could be altitude. Sounds good to me! (weird) I LOVE LOVE LOVE ths picture of Kellie on santa's lap. I can picture kellie running across the room with this happy excited "i;ve got an idea" look... and jumping (ever so softly of course) on 'santa's' lap. I miss you!!