Thursday, February 11, 2010

UGHH!!!

The title of my post is exactly how I feel about updating a blog that has been neglected since Christmas. It's also Ethan's new form of expression whenever Teigan tries to take his toy, books, computer, etc. I hear, "Teigan no that's MY computer. UGHH!!!!!" at least a couple of times per day. That's most likely my fault because I say UGHH to pretty much anything that frustrates me. I need to be better about remembering that I have little ears around that listen and mimic pretty much everything I do. Ok, on to updating.

Christmas 2009 was good to us! Ethan was so excited to make cookies for Santa. We put some out with milk and a carrot for Rudolph and told Ethan that Santa would eat them when he came to our house to leave presents. You'd think that'd freak a little guy out a bit. It kind of freaks me out that it's tradition to tell your children that some big old bearded guy just slides on down the chimney and walks around your house while you're sleeping.....any time other than Christmas that just would not be acceptable! :) Anyway, this is Ethan being super excited that Santa has come.

Teigan got a new slide for Christmas

And this is how he felt about it :)

Daddy and E building with new legos--Ethan's absolute favorite thing to do!

Teig and Ethan celebrating Christmas at Grandma and Papa's house in January.



It's so much fun to celebrate the Christmas Holiday with two little guys who have such happy little hearts. We love them.

No comments: