Friday, March 6, 2009

Has it really been 4 months?!?!

Yes, it's true. Our sweet little Teig is 4 months already. He weighed a little over 13 pounds (25th%) and was 26 inches (90th%). Because he is so long, he has to wear 6-9 month clothing. The doctor said as soon as he starts eating baby food he will definitely fill out. Apparently 13 lbs is pretty good for not being formula fed. I'll tell ya, Teig has some pretty cute fat rolls on his thighs! Why is it only cute on little babies??? :-) Teigan is rolling over, smiling a TON, babbling, blowing bubbles, sleeping through the night, and laughing at Ethan!! They are going to be best buddies! Oh we love our little Teigan! So with tradition, here are his pictures:

3 months


And 4 months!

All of his pictures his hands are up by his face because he LOVES to suck on them!

Ethan is also doing well. The crazy thing about having 2 kids now, is I can't always keep an eye on Ethan, especially when I'm feeding Teigan. The crazier thing is I'm pretty sure Ethan knows this! He always gets into things when I'm feeding Teigan.

For example:

That is Cream of Wheat poured all over my floor! I never knew Cream of Wheat would be so hard to clean up!!!

Other cute pictures of my boys:

With Cream of Wheat dust on his face


Ethan really loves his little brother! ("It's OK Teenden!")

So handsome in his church outfit!!

I love his cute little smile!!


Like I said, Teigan babbles a lot--so I pretend to have conversations with him. "Goo Goo Gah Gah" "What's that? You have a little sister waiting to come to our family?" Ha ha. Well, the other day I was having "pretend" conversation with Teigan and Ethan came over confused and said, "Mom, how you know Teenden saying?" Cause I'm the mom, that's why!!! :-)

I'm so blessed to be trusted with 2 healthy sweet little men!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love seeing pictures of your boys! They're so cute! It is amazing how fast they grow.. they dont stay little for long.