Friday, November 14, 2008

Life with Kids

Yes, kids.....I still can hardly believe that Skyler and I have two sweet little boys! Ethan has done very well adjusting to life with a little brother. He is a wonderful help to have around--he gets diapers for Teigan, brings me blankets, and throws diapers in the trash for us. When Ethan isn't preoccupied with something else, he can usually be found smothering his brother in kisses, poking him in the eyes, nose, mouth and ears, holding his hands and playing with his feet. He very much loves his little brother!

Teigan is seriously such an easy-going baby! I remember saying how easy we had it with Ethan and I didn't know it was possible to have a more mellow baby than Ethan--but Teigan definitely is easier than Ethan was (and Ethan was soooo easy)! We rarely hear Teigan cry, he eats like a champ, and last night Teig and I went to bed around 10 and I didn't have to get up with him till 3:45 and then he slept till 9! So my life is pretty great right now. Plus, Skyler has like 5 weeks of paid paternity leave--so he's been home with me all month and won't go back to work until December. It has been wonderful having him home!!! Although, I think I might be driving him a little nuts because I'm already talking to him about babies #3, 4, and 5! It's hard not to want lots of children when my pregnancies are a piece of cake and when the finished product is so sweet and cute!

Because of my easy pregnancy, labor and delivery--I have been working out since Teigan was probably 2 days old. It feels so good to have "my body" back! I love being able to run again too--I ran while I was pregnant with Teigan until I was 25 weeks--so 15 weeks of not being able to do anything but walk at an incline got VERY monotonous!

Now for a ridiculous amount of darling pictures!


Loving his 1st bath!


Ethan and his baby Mickey.

Ethan loves to hold Teigan!


Making baby faces

4 comments:

Katie and Victor said...

You are so lucky! Your kids are beautiful, you have easy babies, easy pregnancy, easy delivery. Oh I can only dream. I know my next one will be just as hard as the first! Teigan is so tiny, I wish Maelyn was still that small.

Jordan and Loni Carr said...

Oh he is soooo cute kellie, how exciting, I cant wait to have mine and looking at your pictures makes me baby crazy. And I really hope my pregnancy goes as well as yours do. Your so lucky. Your whole family is cute. Tell skyler I said hi.

Rachael said...

Your boys are so adorable. I'm glad everything is going well.

Rasmussen Family said...

such adorable boys!! must have some good-looking parents:) I agree it's so nice to feel like I know what we're doing and where we're going. I can't wait to be done with school though!!!