Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Guess who's here?!?!?

And two weeks early! We went into the hospital with some pretty strong contractions, they admitted me and broke my water around 7:00 pm and Teigan Grant was born at 10:22 pm! My labor was so stinkin easy--I feel bad for any moms that actually have to work to get their babies out!! I only pushed 3 times and less than 3 minutes later he was here! We love him so much and are so excited that he is finally part of our family! He looks a lot like Ethan in the face but Sky and I were kind of shocked to hear, "He's got blonde hair!!"


Teigan Grant Black 6 lbs. 3 oz. 20 inches

Daddy and Teigan

I sure love my boys!!

Ethan meeting his best friend for the first time! Such a tender moment!

Giving little brother kisses

Nana(my mom is no longer Grandma--Ethan prefers Nana) and Teigan





We are going to have fun these next couple of days adjusting to life with kids! Yes, plural! We feel so blessed to have two healthy, beautiful children!

5 comments:

Alec and Emily said...

Congrats you guys! He is so cute!

Rasmussen Family said...

soo adorable! you are so lucky to have such easy labors and such tiny babies! What are your plans for Thanksgiving/Christmas?

Unknown said...

congrats kelli!!! he is precious! I am so glad that your labor went so well! My 2nd was easier too! Ethan looks so cute! I am so excited to hear if he keeps his blonde hair... thats crazy! Were one of you blonde when you were younger? Love you! Congrats!

Rachael said...

Congratulations. He is so handsome. I'm glad to hear your labor and delivery went well.

Valerie Housley said...

I want an easy delivery!!! :) I can't believe you have TWO kids now! I am so jealous!! :) I can't even imagine the feeling, but it is so stinkin cute to see Ethan holding Teigan!!! How fun!! Ahhh, I can't wait to see you in December!!! Congrats again, he looks adorable!