Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Father's Day Tribute

I figure while I'm at it, I might as well write a Father's Day post a little bit early....when I married Skyler, I knew, firstly that he would be an outstanding husband, and secondly that he would be a fantastic father. He has exceeded my expectations and more with the love and patience he shows our sweet little boy. Nothing makes me happier than to see my two boys playing together. It's even sweeter to know how much Ethan loves his daddy and looks up to him. It's funny, because when Ethan does something good or new, he usually looks to Skyler for his approval. Ethan and I are blessed to have Skyler in our lives.

I'm not going to say that Skyler is the most perfect husband or perfect father in the world, because I know that there are many, many wonderful husbands and fathers out there--some of my dearest friends and family are married to them--however, I will say this: Skyler is the perfect husband FOR me and the perfect father FOR Ethan and really, that's all I could ever want. They say that "the most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother" and Skyler does just that and Ethan knows it. So thank you Skyler for being everything a girl and little boy could ask for! We love you--Happy Father's Day!






No comments: