Saturday, June 14, 2008

DISNEYLAND!

We have been so busy with lots of little vacations lately! And we still have quite a few coming up! Anyway, thanks to my wonderful parents, we were able to all spend 3 days at the happiest place on Earth! It was great getting together with the family one last time before Jordan heads off to Brazil for his mission. My grandparents were even able to come which was very special. I don't have a lot to write about--I figure a picture is worth a thousand words right? So, I'll just post a bunch of pictures of our trip. Ethan did so well spending all day at the park--we were worried that he wouldn't sleep in his stroller with all the commotion of Disneyland, but he did so well!! He enjoyed lots of the little rides too. I think his favorite was Pirates of the Caribbean because he was in a boat floating on water. Ethan was Skyler's little sidekick on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and had fun spinning the cart so Dad could shoot at the targets. It was pretty dang cute! He also enjoyed spending lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa Savage (who rode with him on most of the rides)...they did Peter Pan, Toad's Grand Adventure, the Jungle Safari, the Haunted Mansion, etc. He just couldn't figure out why we had to wait in such LONG lines! He was a trooper though. We can't wait to go again (hear that Grandpa???)!












Eating yummy food from a yummy buffet

Shoving a whole pancake in his mouth!

He insisted on holding both of our hands!

The girls



Great Grandma and Grandpa Savage

Soaking wet after Grizzly River Run



1st bite of cotton candy! He didn't know if he liked it or not....but he ate it!



Trying to pose for a family picture

In line at Pirates of the Caribbean





Fast asleep after a long 3 days at Disneyland!

Awake just in time for the fireworks!!


Thanks again Mom and Dad for a fabulous, fun vacation!!

1 comment:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

wow! I always wondered what it would be like to take littleones to a place like this! I am so gald Ethan did so well! YOu are looking so good kelly! (I think its so awesome that you make it a priority to stay in shape. I should have you write me a workoput plan! i've been trying.. but weight loss seems so slow) Looks like a REALLY fun trip, nothing better than vacationing with grandparents! tell your mom hello for me!