Sunday, May 11, 2008

New Shoes!!!

Since we're leaving for Disneyland in about 2 1/2 weeks, we figured it'd be a good idea to get Ethan some new tennis shoes! All he wears now are his flip flops (because it's so dang hot here!). So we took Ethan to the Nike Outlet Mall and bought him the cutest pair of Nike Shox you will ever see. And Ethan is soooo excited about his new shoes!! He was running around the store with one Nike on and one flip flop--and he was totally showing them off to the other people in the store! He even got a little upset when we took them off him to pay for them.....and when we got home, it was Ethan's number one priority to put his new shoes back on!




On a side note--we looked at the Disneyland website yesterday at all the fun rides for Ethan to go on--we are so excited to take him there! I know he will just have so much fun! And, it's kind of special for me and Skyler to go again because we honeymooned in Disneyland almost 2 1/2 years ago!! Now, we get to go back with a new addition to the family!! Can you tell I'm excited???

Oh, and also--I don't want to brag (but what mother doesn't?) and I know I've said before how smart Ethan is....but today, during lunch, I put a few fruit snacks on his tray and Ethan said, "Thank you!" I couldn't believe it!! He is only 15 months! So, I waited for him to finish the snacks that were on his tray before I tested him again. I put a few more fruit snacks down and Ethan said, "Thank you!" It was such a good Mother's Day gift from my sweet little son! Being a mom is the most rewarding thing I have ever done, and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving little boy! Thanks Mom for teaching me all that I need to know and more!

1 comment:

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Cool shoes bud! Keep throwing those good surprises in there! Have a great trip!! Miss you a ton! Come visit in virginia!