Monday, April 20, 2009

5 months down....a bazillion more to go.....

This post is only a few weeks old......just goes to show how much time I have on my hands with 2 little ones now!!! Teigan is SUCH AN EASY BABY!!!!! We are beyond blessed to have him in our home. He is alike Ethan in some ways but completely different in other ways and it is so much fun to see their different personalities. For example, when Ethan was 5 months old when he woke up in the morning he was UP and ready to play. He didn't want anything to do with laying in bed with us or anything. Teig on the other hand, looks forward to waking up and laying in bed with mommy and daddy. He loves to be held obviously, but also is totally ok with hanging out wherever I lay him.

He didn't visit the doctor this month but I can tell he is growing. That might have something to do with the fact that he started vegetables this month!! And let me tell you---he LOVES all of them. He is the noisiest eater-- you can literally hear him saying um um um in between every single bite. He is a pro at rolling over and scooting. He recently found his feet and loves to play with them. He also has the cutest laugh ever! Oh I just love my little guy to death. I'm so grateful for his healthy, strong little body.
4 months...

And 5 months....

I had the hardest time taking his picture this month because he kept trying to sit up away from the couch!


And of course a photo shoot is not a photo shoot without Ethan in the picture. Ethan loves the camera!

He also loves to "share" with Teigan. See what I mean......... :-)

1 comment:

Nilda Noel said...

Love the sharing picture with all the stickers. So cute!